A day in the life
- Developing and improving biometric authentication algorithms (behavioural, facial, voice);
- Implementing algorithms in real-world environments (server side and on device);
- Bringing new ideas to the table.
What we expect
- MSc in Computer Science or in related field;
- Experience in using Machine Learning or real-world problems;
- Experience in Python and Java;
- Experience implementing algorithms in real-world environments;
- Mindset to drive change, motivate people and just get stuff done.
- PhD degree or equivalent research experience;
- Background in biometrics, facial recognition, voice recognition and/or novelty/outlier detection.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Salary / Equity: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Benefits: Generous annual leave plus unlimited holiday
Extra perks: Team getaways – we want you in the best shape so you can do your best.