Protect your business from new account fraud

Spot the fraudulent new accounts that sail through traditional new user fraud checks and identity screening, with behavioural monitoring.

Detect and disable fraud before it takes root

New account fraud, using stolen or synthetic identities, is costing businesses billions of dollars in fraud losses and futile investigations. Traditional checks come up clean, as identities are genuine or harvested meticulously with careful planning.

Once in, the rewards may vary but the intent is the same; to damage and defraud. From loyalty fraud to infrastructure abuse to credit card defaults, new account fraud brings fast benefits to bad users. We help you catch more fraud than ever before.

Proven higher fraud detection accuracy.

AimAnomaly monitors behaviour, continuously and invisibly, to detect more new account fraud than your current setup. And that’s a fact.


Fact 1: One client applied a 12-step fraud check process to analyse and classify tens of thousands of new accounts created each day, with a success rate of 90%. They added us to the end of the chain, to see whether we could find the remaining 10%.

Fact 2: After a 12 week training period, AimBrain was capturing 60% of the 10% of fraud that was slipping through the previous 12 checks.

Fact 3: In fact, had the client turned off the previous 12 steps, AimBrain would have captured 75% of all the fraudulent new accounts being generated.


Whether we’re your only fraud detection solution or one of many, we help you stop more new account fraud. By consuming the data across the entire application session, we build increasingly detailed reference points for genuine, fraudulent and non-human behaviour.

No magic. Just science.

AimBrain uses ensemble learning; multiple algorithms to catch both manual and automated fraud.

Supervised learning uses annotated data to assess and apply a risk score to new account openings.

Deep learning utilises every available data point across a session, for market-leading accuracy

No changes required to the UI for human-engineered tests, such as a disappearing cursor.

Unsupervised learning provides Day One detection of bot-generated new account fraud.

Session scores help accurately grade the risk and appropriate the response.

Solution in place that’s still letting some fraud through? Put us to the test on your POC today.

Better protection against new account fraud starts here.

REDUCE FALSE REJECTIONS

Green-light genuine applicants more accurately. Within 12 weeks, we reduced one financial services client’s false rejections by 25%.

REDUCE PROCESSING COSTS

We helped one client declassify 25% of high risk and 30% of medium risk applications, reducing overheads & processing time. 

REDUCE AUTOMATED ATTACKS

Spot bot cohorts quickly and stop debilitating mass attacks on infrastructure and denial of service losses.

Monitor. Detect. Flag. Resolve.

AimBrain’s easily-consumed risk scores feed directly into your business logic, whether that comprises a simple risk logic with an ‘if’ function right or a comprehensive fraud orchestration or IAM platform. 

Ready to put AimBrain to the test?

Get in touch and let us help you stop new account opening fraud 

Our Supporters